Molly Gebrian is a violist pursuing a doctorate in music and cognitive neuroscience at Rice University. If you’ve ever been pressed for practice time, unable to practice because of injury or travel, or just interested in practicing as efficiently as possible, then you should read her article summarizing recent research in this area. I’ve incorporated these ideas into my practice regimen and it’s definitely made a difference.
- Paid positions, and a survey
- Sun Prairie High School Presents “A Night of Jazz” with the NIU Jazz Ensemble and Guest Artist Rodney Whitaker
- Papo Vázquez Brings Soulful Puerto Rican Jazz to Madison on 11/13-14
- Urban League Jazz Cabaret November 15
- Greater Madison Jazz Consortium is Hiring: Application Deadline is November 8